Thursday, January 31, 2008

cd wanted

After giving the Hypnobabies Cd's an initial listen, I already know that I would like something non-birthing related like this for my life beyond pregnancy. I am somewhat "into" and somewhat annoyed by so-called-soothing-new-agey things, but can DEFINITLY see how something groundng/calming/affirming in an audio format for nighttime would be REALLY cool for me.

Does anyone wanna be a champ and come forth with some suggestions for some Cd's or MP3's or authors or artitsts or titles of something along the lines of "relax your body...breathe in cool green fresh air....you are a wonderful mother....feel your spine growing stronger...."?

:) thanks in advance!

5 comments:

Judit said...

I told ya it's good stuff!!! I'm so glad you're liking it.

I'm curious to see if anyone knows of anything nice.

If you google 'hypnosis downloads MP3' you'll have lots of hits. The downloads will range from $5-15 depending on the site. There are literally hundreds of recordings to choose from out there. I have a sleep hypnosis track from unitedhypno.com. It's not quite as nice as Kerry's (the hypnobabies lady) recordings though, and she does offer a sleep CD so you might want to go with that.

I really wish she would start offering downloads though! She ships UPS which is too pricey, plus her CDs cost more than most MP3s. Other than that, Kerry Tuschoff rocks, she created a great thing for womankind.

Sgt Howie said...

Are you looking specifically for hypnosis-related material or is general new agey relaxation stuff good too? I'm downloading a bunch of stuff for you now.

Enjoy Birth said...

http://www.pregnancybirthandbabies.com/angelbaby.htm

and

http://www.menelli.com/ I love her sleep one! I take a power nap at least 3 times a week. :)

Ferret said...

If you want more hypnobabies email me. I liked the pregnancy affirmations.

Torah Observant Gentile said...

http://www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk/1112.html

she carries a number of cds one of which is just for relaxation during pregnancy, then she has a birth cd, and a recovery cd.

I own the vbac prep cd and I really enjoy her methods.