Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cubby




So this is the sitting up baby-dear. She also has four teeth now and I am having a hard time photographing them. All is well here, just sort of hibernating. I like the idea of the babies and Mamas going indoors for the winter and coming out so grown up and different! Kind of like a little bear cub. Which is exactly what she is--same size, too! A little sturdy roly poly cubby who sits now.
I wish all babies, my own previous-borns included- could be as appreciated and adored as my Eska is. I literally sniff her and kiss her 1000 times a day.

6 comments:

Kelley said...

Joy, she is beautiful! Really, really beautiful. She also looks like a very happy, very well-taken care of young lady. I wish Rachel was sitting up, but I know we'll get there. And I'm grateful she doesn't have any teeth yet, though one is starting to grow up through her gums.

Michelle said...

As well you should...she's gorgeous! I only saw her, what, a week or two ago, and she is absolutely bigger and "Older" looking and sitting up like a nobody's business! Beautiful!

Judit said...

Wow, what a yummy baby girl. Did Greta look a lot like this when she was a babe? Just wondering based on pics.

Anonymous said...

What a precious, beautiful little girl! She looks like such a happy, sunny creature.

Housefairy said...

Thanks everyone! She does look alot like baby Greta but not twins.

NONE of the other babies did the stuff she's doing so early so this is all new to us!

Knitted_in_the_Womb said...

She is adorable!

I have the same socks for my baby...smaller though...they barely fit her 2.5 month old feet.

Jenn