Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sheepishly retracting previous claim...

I love Facebook now. I am sorry that I freaked out. It is neat-o, and I really have "found old friends and reconnected!"

But even though I can see where writing blips and blurbs could fit into my life much more than blogging, the real reason I havent been blogging is because this #$% computer or internet or blogger itself has eaten THREE big posts I wrote--even left the house and went away to write them.

So I will re-try in wordpad. In the meantime, if you wanna find me on facebook or want me to find you, email me at Housefairy75@gmail.com and we can blip and blurb!



3 comments:

Kelley said...

Hmm, so it seems that once again I am on my own in the "I don't like FB" group. Actually, it's not that I don't like it; it's that I truly do not have time. Oh well.

I can't wait to read all those posts once you find and repost them.

Jill said...

I still am not totally enamored with Facebook but no one is on Myspace anymore, so I had to suck it up and start using it again. Plus Myspace thinks my pics are too big and won't upload them, so I do that on FB now too.

Cahleen @ The Alt Story said...

You'll be twittering before you know it! Twitter was one of those things that I thought was dumb at first, and now I'm addicted. Trust me, it's the next step after Facebook. =)