- Wellbutrin and Xanax so I can be stable and kind and patient.
- Cloth diapers so my babies can be in softness so the Earth can be free of our nasty diapers so we can save money and so I can feel nice about things and so Charlie will try the potty! (I am convinced this super sta-dri stuff makes them not give a damn)
- the parenting tools to help my little Casey and Charlie without yelling when they get so wound up I think they might spin right out the front door in a whirlwind of broken glass
- a place for them to go a few mornings a week
- bicycles for Greta and Mickey, a bike for me with a baby trailer and helmets all 'round.
- a little swimming pool
- reconnection with Greta and Mickey before its too late
- enough money to have basic needs met. like pay the rent, the utilities and have food. Yes its that bad right now.
- some kind of way back to the parenting and mothering I used to be all about--minus the regret and guilt and sadness, please. (I cant even look at the Charlotte Mason books on the shelf without searing choking tears and shutting throat and heart palpitations--can there be PTSD for failed homeschool dreamers?)
- a miracle cure for my mom who is dying and help for my grandmother who is being abused and neglected and robbed
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Wednesday (still not wise but wishing)
My wish list right now: